Kingston, New Hampshire

Received a call from Alliance Group from Greenville, NC. I spoke with "Matt" (refused last names).. Claimed i have $100 medical bill from 2010 (which later another rep. told me 2009...?), that was charged off in 2012, then claimed it is still in statute because "i moved to a different state" which i thought statute renews when you acknowledge the debt via payments before the statue expires.. anyway... I asked and asked and asked to please send me something in writing so i can figure out where this came from as i have never heard of this bill.. They refused, called me a "little girl", hung up on me multiple times with no mini-miranda read to me on each call...

Finally i contacted Merrimack Valley Hospital, who Alliance group claims the bill originated from, they have no record of such bill. The only time I've visited the hospital was back in 2006 when i was 17..

IF this is legit, i asked for a bill so i can figure out what's going on and if I am mistaken, I will pay it, $100 isn't an issue.. They refused to send anything, refused to answer me, they have my credit report, they have my credit card numbers, They have all my old addresses, but refuse to send me anything in writing..

What do I do? They have an A- rating with the BBB..

Help :( Im really nervous about this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam?" of a product or service. Credit Alliance Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Credit Alliance Group.

Had an Experience with Credit Alliance Group?

Comments

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1176146

I actually received the same phone call today.They claim that I have an outstanding 2000.00 medical bill from 2008 .

Also stated the same about statute and moving out of state. He also could not tell me where the originated. When I got off with him I called all medical institutes where I received care in 2008 and there is no such bill. I also had full insurance in 2008...

and here is the kicked..the caller's name was Matt!!!!!!!