Credit Alliance Group - Horrible Customer Service

I received a call from this business and the female that called me was very unprofessional slighly laughing at my response when I told her I was under the impression that this "so called" past due account was already taken care of since I have not receieved any correspondence in the mail from the last time I sent a response to my payment, which was about 8 months ago. She told me that they were calling me to try to get this handled before they started wage garnishments.

I informed her that I had no problem paying this if it is in fact due and she stated that she would need my bank account and routing numbers to draft the payment for next month. I let her know I did not have my check book with me and would call back later in the day. She then stated that if I didn't call back by end of day they will proceed wage garnishments and asked what the name of my employer was. LOL, I then stated well, don't you already have that information if you are going to proceed with wage garnishment.

She then had the audacity to say, I wasn't being smart but if thats the way you want to do it we will do that. I stated, "I'm not being smart either, but YOU stated this earlier so I would assume before you threaten in a very rude, childlike, and absolutely disgusting tone Wage garnishment. Overall this customer service is the worst I've experienced in a long time. I work in the medial field and with people from all differnt walks of life and have never ever experienced this.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RUDE *** *** YOU HAVE WORKING FOR YOU! Do not take out your attitude on other people, The fact that you sit behind a phone all day and hate your job is not our fault.

Comments

yes they called me and was very disrespectful i told them i work for a fraud dept and by law if i req a bill sent in the mail they should she said to me u just dont want to pay and were gonna take it form your paycheck then she hugn up .. i called back she said get off my phn i am reporting you i said do what u have to do so i called back to get name of the company and tot ellt hem stop harrasising me she told me i am harassing her i said i callled bc u keep calling me dumb *** they are so rude and i dotn mind paying my bill but i rather pay by mail something is nt right

"I sent a response to my payment, which was about 8 months ago."

Did that payment you sent 8 months ago pay off the account or just caught it up only to go back into a past due status?

If you didn't pay off the account then you know full well you still owed.

Make a choice, whine about a call and risk a lawsuit and possible garnishment or pay your bill.

to Anonymous #1442437

Pretty sure your one of the *** that works for this company

Credit Alliance Group - Persons Uneducated

2807 Allen St #685, Dallas, TX 75204, USA 0 comments
5.0
Interest Rate

The persons posting unfavorable reviews about Credit Alliance Program is uneducated and because the person making the credit analysis has provided information from their credit report about why they have been denied or approved, they assume that the finance company is providing false information or operating under questionable circumstances. I think a credit acceptance company designed to establish credit history is an advantage to consumers in the market to make better decisions.

This type of organization should exist to provide assistance for those that understand what a loan is and their obligation on behalf of the goods or services rendered. With the pace of information and business these days, customers and business owners alike need to be aware of what it is to be prepared and how it is truly within their responsibility to become a business owner.

Reason of review: Access To Credit.

I liked: Access to information.

Credit Alliance Group - Simple Review #1473448185

Riverside, California 0 comments

The organization called my child & threatened garnishment & stated they filed a civil suit. Very unusual organization

Review about: Bill.

Credit Alliance Group - $100 "Medical bill" threatening Judgment

Kingston, New Hampshire 1 comment

Received a call from Alliance Group from Greenville, NC. I spoke with "Matt" (refused last names).. Claimed i have $100 medical bill from 2010 (which later another rep. told me 2009...?), that was charged off in 2012, then claimed it is still in statute because "i moved to a different state" which i thought statute renews when you acknowledge the debt via payments before the statue expires.. anyway... I asked and asked and asked to please send me something in writing so i can figure out where this came from as i have never heard of this bill.. They refused, called me a "little girl", hung up on me multiple times with no mini-miranda read to me on each call...

Finally i contacted Merrimack Valley Hospital, who Alliance group claims the bill originated from, they have no record of such bill. The only time I've visited the hospital was back in 2006 when i was 17..

IF this is legit, i asked for a bill so i can figure out what's going on and if I am mistaken, I will pay it, $100 isn't an issue.. They refused to send anything, refused to answer me, they have my credit report, they have my credit card numbers, They have all my old addresses, but refuse to send me anything in writing..

What do I do? They have an A- rating with the BBB..

Help :( Im really nervous about this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam?" of a product or service. Credit Alliance Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Credit Alliance Group.

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1176146

I actually received the same phone call today. They claim that I have an outstanding 2000.00 medical bill from 2008 .

Also stated the same about statute and moving out of state. He also could not tell me where the originated. When I got off with him I called all medical institutes where I received care in 2008 and there is no such bill. I also had full insurance in 2008...

and here is the kicked.. the caller's name was Matt!!!!!!!

Credit Alliance Group is a SCam

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

I gave Credit Alliance Group over $3,000 in two years and when I found out that they were not taking of what they said they were going to do, I asked for a refund of my escrow account. Credit Alliance send me a disclaimer form which I filled out faxed and mailed back to them.

After not receiving my refund in over two months, I contacted them and finally spoke to the person that was supposed to be in charge of refunds, Shane Garner. He said that Credit Alliance do not refund any money. I told him about the disclaimer that I filled out and sent back and he still said no. I have been robbed by the company and would love to start a class action law suit against Shane Garner and Credit Alliance Group.

Any suggestions please contact me at (202)368-4221.

Sincerely A. Thomas

Review about: Credit Repair Group Team.

Credit Alliance Group - Debt Settlement

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

I paid into CAG over 31,000.00 over the past 3 years and they settled 1 claim and paid 1,600.00 on one other claim and quit paying on it. They paid approximately 4,000.00 and that's all.

I should have been watching them more closely but my fiancee had a right brain major stroke and was left paralyzed on the left side. I turned my home into a hospital, with caregivers, nurses and therapists for 7 years. During that time is when CAG ripped me off. I was so consumed with caring for my loved one before he passed away that I neglected to stay in close contact with CAG.

They didn't blink an eye when it came to debiting my account for $797.00 each month. All I am asking for is my money back but there seems to be no way to contact them. They have a sophisticated answering service and when your number is finally the next one to be answered it doesn't get answered.

I put my phone on speaker phone one day for over 2 hours and it stayed on the next available caller until I finally hung up.

Review about: Debt Settlement.

Credit Alliance Group - They took my money and didn't execute servcies

Macomb, Michigan 0 comments

I signed a contract with Credit Alliance Group in May 2010, starting payemtns in July 2010. I almost completed the program but was notified in January 2013 that they are no longer provided debt settlement service.

Hence they are i breech of contract. I am working with the Texas Attorney General but am also considering hiring an attorney myself.

They have over $8000 of my money plus I believe am owed fees back since they didn't settle all my debts yet collected all their fees upfront. If there is a class action law suit out there, I would like to join.

Thanks

Credit Alliance Group - They stole almost 12,000.00 from me in 3 years.

Rock Hill, South Carolina 1 comment

I joined credit alliance in 2010 and according to their plan would be debt free by June of 2013. I find out 2 weeks ago this company doesn't exist anymore and not only is my credit ruined, I've lost 12,000.000.

If I had that kinda money, I never would've agreed to this settlement. I need help. I want my money back so I can begin to repair my credit myself. I've tried over and over to reach someone at all the various phone numbers I've been given.

I wasn't even contacted to find out that the company has been dissolved. If I can join the class action suit I'd like to because obviously now, I can't afford an attorney to fight to get what's rightfully mine, my money.

Review about: Debt Relief.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

While it does appear that Credit Alliance Group is no longer in business or conducting business, a little research will show that Shane Garner is now operating a new business from the SAME Dallas location (1717 Main Street Suite 5800, Dallas.75201) and is offering ACCOUNTING Services of all things!!! Best of luck and hope this info proves useful.

Credit Alliance Group - Uncoopertive

Deland, Florida 2 comments

I have tried to reach these people and cannot. I paid my money to them and now they will not talk to me.My debts are not settled and I am out $10,000 or more.

I do not know what to do. I finnished paying June 2011. I Reached someone jan.2012 who said they were waiting to hear from the debters. Throughout the year I called, emailed and wrote with no answer.

The numbers are all diconnected and I have nowhere to turn.

Is there anyone with advice or help? What can I do to get my money back or my debts settled?

Review about: Debt Consolidation.

Augusta, Georgia, United States #657035

I am a victim of the same company . I am such a fool.I will be contacting local news affiliates as mentioned below since I have already done the rest .

Veronica L

#602032

While it does appear that Credit Alliance Group is no longer in business or conducting business, a little research will show that Share Garner is now operating a new business from the SAME Dallas location (1717 Main Street Suite 5800, Dallas.75201) and is offering ACCOUNTING Services of all things!!! Best of luck and hope this info proves useful.

Credit Alliance Group - FRAUD

Greenville, North Carolina 11 comments

I paid in over $11,000 over 3 years to this company and got nothing in return. Their latest email stated, We no longer provide Credit Releif Services.

Well I have been cheated, defrauded, and dupped. Their MO, Stall and hope you can not pay them the month amount so they can say you defaulted on your contract, then stall until you have paid the entire amount, then tell you they no longer provide that service and they keep your money. The Texas Attorney General will be glad to record your complaint but will not try to get your money back or press charges against the company. The only recourse you had, is to get an attorney to try to get some of your money back, They are betting on you not doing that because after Attorney fees you will not be getting much.

Shane Garner is the CEO, and Mary Schnickel is the "Incompetent Account Rep", they are criminals and should be avoided. Please take my advice and do not use any of these Debt relief Companies either on-line or not.

Review about: Debt Relief.

Warren, Ohio, United States #1193938

Can yiu sue an employee who knew this was happening but chose to turn a blind eye.

Honestly it is unfair to accuse the employees. Those same employees also got dupped.

They are out of jobs their names being slandered. Would you like to Google your name and see lies posted about you? Would you like to be called a liar, thief and more for doing your job? Would you like to be come to work and find the doors locked wondering if you'll get your final paycheck?

Or find out your paying for medical insurance and the policy was cancelled? Or be told by unemployment your not going to get benefits?

There is more then one side to this story *** off. Lots of lives customers and employees were destroyed.

to Anonymous #1193942

But those employees knew how could they not. Do they not have morals.

Those employees should have found other jobs and reported it.

Yes the employee's lost their jobs but millions were lost to clients who trusted them and the company. They should be ashamed and feel guilt for keeping their silence.

to Anonymous #1193944

Unfair those employees knew what was going on. How could you not where are their morals to see people go through that and still work for someone so dishonest.

Your credit isn't ruined for life. Call each creditor and make payment arrangements.

I know for a fact they are rip offs. You mean to tell me the employees had no clue.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #639148

I paid in over 31,000. over a period of 3 years and 4 months.

They only settled one account and paid 1,600. on another account and quit. I want my money back. They promised me back in Feb.

2013 they would start calulating customers accounts and would send me a refund. So far, I have received nothing.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #638883

Its one thing to accuse someone of being a criminal but its another to slander someones name. Being incompetent does not make you a crook.

#602035

First, file a formal complaint with your State Attorney General. Your state may require specific licensing in order for CAG to offer services in your state. Next, file a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Next, contact both your local and Dallas Tx BBB and file a formal complaint. Lastly and most important... Contact all of your local news affiliates, explain what CAG has done to you and provide documented proof. Request a consumer fraud investigation news report be conducted to help other citizens of your city and state seek restitution if they were also swindled, as well as warning others about this fraud before they fall victim. Also note that Dallas affiliates have already investigated them for fraudulent activities .

Chicago, Illinois, United States #599074

I too have been taken by them. All of them should go to jail - Shane - Mary - Lucinda - Christine- and especially Sylvia the accountant for them.

Oh & dont forget the biggest crook of them is Anthony Krell who ropes you in on this fraud. I AM OUT OVER $3000 AND MY CREDIT IS RUINED FOR LIFE.

to DUPED #638881

They are out of jobs their names being slandered.

They were not the ones who took your money. Point the blame on the one who was dishonest here dont put the blame on the ones who had no control over your mone.

View more comments